For the people, OP!?

Just wanna know how the general thoughts are ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I tried it and really like the perk. If I think to situations where I play with my lower skilled friends and they ask for help, it might be useful for an exchange. Since you become broken for using, it has a price to use. I really hope they don't nerf it to Nirwana ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Funny thing is I thought of this perk a long time ago. "Wouldn't it be interesting to have a perk where you could trade a health state." Boom, we got it.

    I also thought of Oni's powers before he came out, but in my head it was a werewolf, not some dude with a sword. It was a big scruffy man with wolf like features. When he powered up, he turned into a full werewolf.

    Same thing with this new killer, but in my head it was a girl and she threw the chain.

    Good stuff Devs, keep it up!

  • I like this perk. Me and my friends had discussed, long ago, this kind of perk, where someone could become hurt to heal someone else. One of my friends said it would be too powerful, but we didn't have the broken effect like now, so I think it's ok.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1107770#Comment_1107770

    Can you use it while injured to give someone 1 instaheal like state?

    From what I read, you can only use the perk if you are healthy.

  • its what the insta heals always should have been

  • OP. Insta heals were removed, there was no reason too add it as a perk.

  • Sure, insta heals were a problem but this one leaves you broken and vulnerable so the killer gets a trade off.