When does it go live
When does this update go live. Is it next week as I am looking forward to playing against and with cowboy. Also I am looking forward to being able to destroy some of the survivors loops.
Tagged:
Trusted
When does this update go live. Is it next week as I am looking forward to playing against and with cowboy. Also I am looking forward to being able to destroy some of the survivors loops.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's usually two weeks after the PTB released, so March 3rd.
3rd or 4th of March depending on timezones.
2 weeks after the PTB, so on the 4th if there aren't any delays.
Found the Australian. ๐
what? I'm from America LOL
Then it will be the 3rd for you.
Then you'll get the chapter on the 3rd.
cant prove it in a court of law lol.