How many charges per second do the new toolboxes use?

Asking for the sake of math. If the new toolboxes do indeed still use one charge per second as the old ones did, it would be possible with the right add-ons and perk setup to make a brown toolbox that can complete a generator in 40 seconds.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Levitika

    You're in luck, i'm still in the PTB so I can list all the tool-box variants and charges below in a compiled list for you to use.

    here's every toolbox and the charges it now has (PTB)

    Please note that these numbers are subject to change in the final LIVE release of the PTB's content and updates, if this does happen than all the data below could become slightly inaccurate or worse.

    • [Engineers Toolbox] (16 Charges, Tremendously increases repair speed, Moderately decreases sabotage speed.)
    • [Alex's Toolbox] (24 Charges, Slightly increases repair speed, Considerably increases sabotage speed.)
    • [Commodious Toolbox] (32 Charges, Moderately increases repair speed.)
    • [Mechanic's Toolbox] (16 Charges, Considerably increases repair speed, Slightly decreases sabotage speed.)
    • [Toolbox] (20 Charges, Moderately increases repair speed, Slightly increases sabotage speed.)
    • [Worn-out Tools] (16 Charges, Moderately increases repair speed, Slightly decreases Skill-Check success zones.)

    For context, the toolboxes listed above are going from Purple Rarity to Grey Rarity, so keep that in-mind when you read this list!

  • @FireHazard I know how many charges they have, sorry. What I'm asking is: How many charges do they use per second of use?

  • @Levitika said:

    @FireHazard I know how many charges they have, sorry. What I'm asking is: How many charges do they use per second of use?

    I don't think anyone would know that unless they go in-game to measure each toolboxes default time themselves.

    I can't find any information on how much 1 charge is either, i'm guess half a second but that's a guess. When I used the Worn-out Tools in-game they were used up insanely fast, so I personally don't know, maybe 8 seconds for 16 charges?