Error Code 500 in Rewards
This code randomly appeared when went to the battle pass to claim my rewards. I reloaded the page and it says I collected my rewards, but l did not receive them. Could I have some help with this pls?
This code randomly appeared when went to the battle pass to claim my rewards. I reloaded the page and it says I collected my rewards, but l did not receive them. Could I have some help with this pls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should make a ticket to support
Where do I do that?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/
and if links not working google the "Dead by Daylight support it will pop up
Link is broke; host unreachable. I'll try the other option.
I tried using google. Host is still unreachable.
get BHVR'd
hmm i have no idea how to help you then
maybe this one will work https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
That one worked, thank you. This can be closed.