Weird thing to ask but
has anyone tried out deathslinger with fov perks? What does it look like
has anyone tried out deathslinger with fov perks? What does it look like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it looks like the fov is increased?
idk what you want me to say
I don't I guess I'm assuming it does something to his aiming because it's the first time this game has had aiming down sights
i could be wrong but im pretty sure it does the same thing fps games do when you increase FOV, which it still goes to the preset fov when you aim down sights.
so it wont change at all im pretty sure