Doctor Getting A Ton of Love!

I didn't expect such sweeping changes to the zappy boy!

Most notably: Range add-ons now only give range with no downside! Reverse skill checks are now base kit! Iri King afflictions don't require you to shock the Survivor to apply the afflictions anymore! And just general add-on QoL changes.

I feel Doctor just got bumped up a notch on the tier list. Thank you devs!

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’m in love with the sound of all the changes.

    Only odd one is the reintroduction of Scrapped Tape just for the sake of fulfilling an add on space in Docs inventory.

    I hope they change it from a ring.

    Agreed, kinda weird to bring back Scrapped Tape. It was never very good compared to the cone or beam.

  • idk, it's making him very brainless to play in my opinion.

  • I did not understand the "removed discipline and put back the scrapped tape", could someone explain (just to confirm)

  • @Ghoste said:

    I didn't expect such sweeping changes to the zappy boy!

    Most notably: Range add-ons now only give range with no downside! Reverse skill checks are now base kit! Iri King afflictions don't require you to shock the Survivor to apply the afflictions anymore! And just general add-on QoL changes.

    I feel Doctor just got bumped up a notch on the tier list. Thank you devs!

    I missed Reverse Skill checks being base!!!

    But even knowing about increased range with no time penalty made me go bonkers!

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    I did not understand the "removed discipline and put back the scrapped tape", could someone explain (just to confirm)

    The "Obedience" add-ons have been removed entirely. Scrapped Tape (which was previously deleted) is now back to take their place.

  • Dev's please dont leave scrapped tape as a ring. It makes range add ons useless with it, and is overall harder to hit with the dead zone in the center, the range add ons just make the ring of shock as large as a typical pallet gym, but the whole inside of the gym isn't shocked.

    This is old range add ons and not the reworked ones as the scraped tape hasn't existed whith the new range add ons.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1106082#Comment_1106082

    I speculate it’s purely to “fill the numbers” for now, so he’s not short 1 add on.

    Hopefully though the ring is temporary and they have future plans about what they would like to change it to.

    Or they just fill in the circle. It's really just the hole in the middle that makes it so bad.