Death slinger looks like...
The new killer looks like a taller version of Bill Mosley aka "Otis" from the Devil's Rejects, change my mind...
The new killer looks like a taller version of Bill Mosley aka "Otis" from the Devil's Rejects, change my mind...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering Devil's Rejects is a good movie, I accept that, RIP Sid Haig.
Rip off of The Saint of Killers from Preacher on AMC
He kind of reminds me of the Ghost Riders from Teen Wolf.
That's exactly what I was thinking!
Great minds think alike!
***
Of topic: WIsh there were more fantasy shows like it and buffy.
100% agree. Also would love to see the gentlemen added! Definitely a zero terror radius killer!
They really could do a Teen Wolf chapter if they wanted, but I don't think it would be that popular with the game since it really wasn't horror themed. I hope they steal some ideas from it tho.
Looks like the judge from the frighteners tbh. Good movie, you should watch it if you haven't already
Erron Black from Mortal Kombat
He looks like the bad guy from og jumanji trying to be a cowboy.