Killer queue 30 min (PTB)

I was literally waiting for queue in the ptb for more than 30 minutes. ???

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Because everyone wants to try out the new killer. Duh. A new survivor is just a new skin, a new killer is a new playstyle. It's called logic. Look into it.

  • That's normal on the PTB, particularly if you don't live in a well-populated region like the US, because not everyone plays it, and most of those that do only do so for the first few hours to sate their curiosity. And, as LOA pointed out, killer queues are always longer on the PTB because people are generally more interested in trying out the new killer powers.

  • Makes sense, the new killer having a gun is something everyone wants to try out. I wouldve been shocked if there wasnt a huge queue.

  • @Masterkit said:

    is PTB, no one plays ptb. just few people.

    I tried the PTB. First beta i have been in since war thunder in 2009

    I got a cool exclusive plane for being in the closed beta. The russian TU-2. Kicks rear end. Climbs like a fighter but carries like a heavy medium bomber. Off on some tangent i guess.....