It's never stated in their lore that they are straight or gay, it's down to interpretation. If you feel they are, then that's fine. Personally, I'm not one to be bothered by it either way. I mean, some of the hairstyles on certain characters really do give a vibe of it, but again, iterpretation.
Yui is a hardcore lesbian. She loves the muff. Nea goes both ways, but is mostly gay. Honestly, she takes whoever gives her attention. Kate is very open. I wouldn't call her gay, but she's been in plenty of 3 ways. That is about it. The other ladies are pretty much straight. No one will date Meg though, because she is a little intimidating to guys. No self assure dude wants to date a girl who is better at sports than them!!
The sexuality of the characters is not known and it's just personal interpretation, we would like to keep this kind of sensitive discussions outside of the forum, thank you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are?
So that all the LGBT something something people would be happy since a lot of them playing or something like that I guess.
They're not.
Nancy is straight though XD
Wonder how you can know this
Really wish you said
"Just Bi-curious" for 10/10 pun
It's never stated in their lore that they are straight or gay, it's down to interpretation. If you feel they are, then that's fine. Personally, I'm not one to be bothered by it either way. I mean, some of the hairstyles on certain characters really do give a vibe of it, but again, iterpretation.
Jane is just THAT thicc.
Yui is a hardcore lesbian. She loves the muff. Nea goes both ways, but is mostly gay. Honestly, she takes whoever gives her attention. Kate is very open. I wouldn't call her gay, but she's been in plenty of 3 ways. That is about it. The other ladies are pretty much straight. No one will date Meg though, because she is a little intimidating to guys. No self assure dude wants to date a girl who is better at sports than them!!
XD
The sexuality of the characters is not known and it's just personal interpretation, we would like to keep this kind of sensitive discussions outside of the forum, thank you.