About the new map.

I personally like it. Love the theme of it. I feel it's just a little to bright and needs to be darkened a bit. Maybe more fog or dust storm to cover survivors a bit.

How about you all? How do you feel about the new map? Any suggestions to alter it for the betterment?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • To bright, in my opinion it’s to dark, we don’t need another blendette favoured map

  • That map is a Blendette haven. Its extremely dark, and the bushes are big enough to completely cover a female survivor crouching in them. Its even worse than Yamaoka's realm.

  • @SuperStarStatus said:

    I personally like it. Love the theme of it. I feel it's just a little to bright and needs to be darkened a bit. Maybe more fog or dust storm to cover survivors a bit.

    How about you all? How do you feel about the new map? Any suggestions to alter it for the betterment?

    I had two maps. One really dark where i could nto even see my own character and only the kilers' head. And a brighter one that is still dim.

  • I like the look of the new map. I was expecting some kind of prison type interior from the trailer, but it's a nice surprise. It doesn't really feel DbD since it's got a sun for a change, but it does look damn good.

  • @SuperStarStatus said:

    I personally like it. Love the theme of it. I feel it's just a little to bright and needs to be darkened a bit. Maybe more fog or dust storm to cover survivors a bit.

    How about you all? How do you feel about the new map? Any suggestions to alter it for the betterment?

    Is this a real statement? Are you playing with 200% brightness on your monitor? I’d rather rip my penis off from the root than trying to find a blendette there

  • @ABannedCat said:

    That map is a Blendette haven. Its extremely dark, and the bushes are big enough to completely cover a female survivor crouching in them. Its even worse than Yamaoka's realm.

    @megaweenieman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/131169/about-the-new-map

    Is this a real statement? Are you playing with 200% brightness on your monitor? I’d rather rip my penis off from the root than trying to find a blendette there

    There's a bug where if you load in with low/medium graphics, it's really dark. This is a known issue, and you can fix it by making sure your graphics are set to high/ultra before loading in. You can even lower the graphics after loading in, and it'll stay bright.

  • @drimmalor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1105606#Comment_1105606

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1110231#Comment_1110231

    There's a bug where if you load in with low/medium graphics, it's really dark. This is a known issue, and you can fix it by making sure your graphics are set to high/ultra before loading in. You can even lower the graphics after loading in, and it'll stay bright.

    Just remember to re-load your game if you are turning your settings up, if you turn it up in a match it won't fix it.

    Too bad this doesn't fix Yamoka/Oni maps too lol.