Petition to change "The Deathslinger" killer name into "The Outlaw"
In my opinion "The Deathslinger" sounds really weird and doesn't fit the killer or DbD.
Also DbD's killer's names are short and don't consist of 2 names (death, slinger) most of the time, except for ghost face of course but he's licensed.
The Outlaw would be more of a fit. What do you guys think?
Comments
I like deathslinger because he isnt a traditional outlaw with a gun. Its unique and not bland.
He ain't an outlaw, he's a bounty hunter.
I think...
Should probably check the lore...
He slings death though.
He got this nick because of the "crimes" he has commited. Also like @Zenro said, he is not an outlaw, but a bounty hunter of some kind like @Weck stated.
The Outlaw is extremely unoriginal
Deathslinger is a little weird. I don't think anyone could have guessed the name from the teaser. People certainly did guess it would be a killer like Scorpion from Mortal Combat though. "Get over here!". I wouldn't mind if it was changed to The Bounty Hunter or something though.
He's a Bounty Hunter basically lol He broke the law, but was working with the warden to hunt down prisoners :)
But The Outlaw does sound much cleaner :)
I'm just going to call him Scorpion though.