does anyone know when chapter 15 will come live?
I am resisting seeing the dlc by any means (twitch, youtube, reddit, etc.) and I wanted to know how many days left for the live launch. I want to have everything!
Tagged:
Trusted
I am resisting seeing the dlc by any means (twitch, youtube, reddit, etc.) and I wanted to know how many days left for the live launch. I want to have everything!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Walker_of_the_fog_96
Usually when a PTB is released the LIVE version comes out 2 weeks after, give or take. This is subject to change though and 2 weeks is just a rough estimate.
But yes, 2 weeks is usually when the LIVE version releases, as past Chapters has shown. But again, that's just a rough estimate, not a 100% confirmed date.
Will it be out before march?
Well 2 weeks is usually a rough estimate of when it will come out, so if it's early than possible, but if it's 2 weeks or more than no it won't.
But again, that's just an estimate since PTBs usually release a rough estimate, which is 2 weeks, so players can prepare for the LIVE version. So in a sense, it should be around that time in March but if it's not on that exact day than it should be soon after or possible earlier, no promises though!