for the people new toxic perk for swf ?
Just normal discussion... opinions about this one guys ?
Love it ?
Hate it ?
Do you think its gonna be new meta for survivors ?
Just normal discussion... opinions about this one guys ?
Love it ?
Hate it ?
Do you think its gonna be new meta for survivors ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Won't be meta but will be fun to mess around with I think.
Toxic? You get broken. Unless you're a loop god that's bad. Though I see it working for a resilience build.
I can't really see it being toxic. You trade yourself for them. If the killer is still there, they'll just smack you and down you instead. If they're not, you could probably just pick them up normally as is.
Still wondering how that perk will work with second wind and solidary...
Edit: or rift challenges for that matter. Does it count as a true health state or is it an exception
I like it, maybe when you heal someone with it, it should count as a protection hit to make it synergize with MoM
You are trading health states and getting broken status. Seems pretty hard to abuse. Definitely won't be meta. The more I think about it, it's not even good. Even if it didn't have broken, I don't think I'd use it. Why injure yourself to heal someone else? No thanks. I'm not that nice.