Sneaky Urban Evasion types rejoice. That map is dark as fudge.
It was as dark, or darker, as the old darkest moon offering without the fog. I had trouble seeing myself it was that dark. I also had trouble seeing the killer. The new one. You really have to look now.
I forgot the struggle last game so he just reeled me in. I could nto remember what i mapped struggle to so could not get away...he just reeled me in.
First game all 4 escaped. Second game all 4 died really quickly. Matter of minutes. 2 gens got done.
Toolbaxes get used up really quick now. I had a brown and it only did 1/4 of a gen. There wont be an initial gen rush anymore unless al 4 bring boxes and even then if you get chased off of one with ruin all that progress will be gone rather quick.
Interesting update for sure. We will see how this pans out. I am liking it though and i do think we are heading in the right direction now even if it is all new. We will adapt.
Comments
Blendettes intensifies