I am too eager for the new killer and I can't wait any longer to play it
Who else is REALLY really anxious for the ptb already? it might show up in any minute from now on and i cant stop browsing around for the trailer or infos.
Tagged:
Trusted
Who else is REALLY really anxious for the ptb already? it might show up in any minute from now on and i cant stop browsing around for the trailer or infos.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, same, I really wanna play him
Who isnt?
Well, not that I can get to excited about playing him anyways, I am a console peasant
If the leaked image is true, I couldn't be more excited. Please don't suck...
Yes, i REALLY hope he isn't some clownish killer (got it? teehee)
Which leaked image?
Yeah. I wanna play as bootleg Pinhead!
It's not really "leaked", one of the devs posted it on their Twitter so I'm sure it's safe to share it here. This one: