It's the only known issue and it's the most important one

Known issues:

  • Zarina's voice over is Yui's voice at the moment.

R.I.P Zarina's voice :(

Comments

  • I really wonder why lately there's this wait to have some random employee do the Survivor voices. Surely it can't be that hard to get ready?

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I really wonder why lately there's this wait to have some random employee do the Survivor voices. Surely it can't be that hard to get ready?

    they probably do voices last since they aren't as important as the other stuff but yeah, lately we always have to wait for the Survivor voice.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I really wonder why lately there's this wait to have some random employee do the Survivor voices. Surely it can't be that hard to get ready?

    It's just one of the last things we do for new chapters. Other things (chase music, killer's power, etc.) come first.