DBD is not a challenge right now...

As survivor, me and my usual rank 1 SWF got sent back to respective ranks, being me the first one: 13, 11, 13, 15. I repeat, all of us were Rank 1, maybe one of us a rank 2... HOW DO YOU THINK KILLERS ARE DOING AGAINST US...?

As killer, I got sent from Rank 1 to rank 14... How do you think survivors are doing against me...?

I mean, I know it is getting fixed, but in the meanwhyle, ranking up is a piece of cake and doesn't give us a challenge, I'v even got to do 6 adept achievments for killers I thought I'd never be able to get...

Comments

  • The only challenge left in this game is trying to find the will to still play it.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    The only challenge left in this game is trying to find the will to still play it.

    Nah, I still love it, we're running 4 no mithers with DH right now to give killers a chance, funny how they still rage and say their NOED was useless cause we were already injured and we made them "waste a perk slot".

  • It's a killer problem, NOT yours. Just keep playing normal, while the killer dies inside.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103936#Comment_1103936

    Nah, I still love it, we're running 4 no mithers with DH right now to give killers a chance, funny how they still rage and say their NOED was useless cause we were already injured and we made them "waste a perk slot".

    Cool dude. I regularly 4k rank 1s using monstrous shrine and no other perks.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103943#Comment_1103943

    Cool dude. I regularly 4k rank 1s using monstrous shrine and no other perks.

    Camping Bubba?

  • This is the most fun I've had playing DBD lately. Instead of sweating my ass off at red ranks for 2 kills I can relax, have a fun game, and let the last person escape through hatch if they weren't toxic. Especially playing lower tier killers like Clown and Legion, I've been having a blast.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    This is the most fun I've had playing DBD lately. Instead of sweating my ass off at red ranks for 2 kills I can relax, have a fun game, and let the last person escape through hatch if they weren't toxic. Especially playing lower tier killers like Clown and Legion, I've been having a blast.

    I understand Spooky, but I do like the challenge every now and then, but I'll give you that, this is how I got the adept clown, legion, plague and bubba yesterday

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103943#Comment_1103943

    Cool dude. I regularly 4k rank 1s using monstrous shrine and no other perks.

    That's because the game got so easy for survivors that lower skill players can now easily make it to red ranks. Which ironically ended up making the game more tolerable for me a week after the Ruin nerf. Now that worse players are getting matched against me, not every game is just me getting stomped with a brainless genrush.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    As survivor, me and my usual rank 1 SWF got sent back to respective ranks, being me the first one: 13, 11, 13, 15. I repeat, all of us were Rank 1, maybe one of us a rank 2... HOW DO YOU THINK KILLERS ARE DOING AGAINST US...?

    As killer, I got sent from Rank 1 to rank 14... How do you think survivors are doing against me...?

    I mean, I know it is getting fixed, but in the meanwhyle, ranking up is a piece of cake and doesn't give us a challenge, I'v even got to do 6 adept achievments for killers I thought I'd never be able to get...

    This is only an issue if you decided to wait 3 days to play. Which it sounds like you did. Because EVERYONE was sent back. So those Rank 14's are actually Rank 5's, etc.

  • @Dehitay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1104006#Comment_1104006

    That's because the game got so easy for survivors that lower skill players can now easily make it to red ranks. Which ironically ended up making the game more tolerable for me a week after the Ruin nerf. Now that worse players are getting matched against me, not every game is just me getting stomped with a brainless genrush.

    I like it but I don't at the same time, games get a bit boring...

  • @DisappointedUser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130911/dbd-is-not-a-challenge-right-now

    This is only an issue if you decided to wait 3 days to play. Which it sounds like you did. Because EVERYONE was sent back. So those Rank 14's are actually Rank 5's, etc.

    Yes I did... 2 days actually, went away cause of work...

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1104025#Comment_1104025

    I understand Spooky, but I do like the challenge every now and then, but I'll give you that, this is how I got the adept clown, legion, plague and bubba yesterday

    I do too, and every now and then I'll get a good team that can get gens done at the same pace I get hooks, and those games are fun too, probably the best ones. A game where I'm challenged but still feel like I have a chance, whereas in red ranks I feel like I have to sweat super hard to have a chance.