Please let Iridescent Legion destroy Breakable Walls, for the memes
Add a voice line to it too, dear god please. This might actually make me start playing DBD again after Demogorgon came out.
Add a voice line to it too, dear god please. This might actually make me start playing DBD again after Demogorgon came out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm gonna make a smurf just to main Legion and meme with that. Gonna call it "oh yeah".
I love this game
Sadly Peanits said it won't be possible... :(
OH YEAH
im not sorry
No i want him to vault the walls lol.
Just vault animation trough the walls
I need proof.
'Tis a sad day if you're right.