This has probably been asked 300 times but oh well
Demo of course. As much as I like Doctor's, Demo is a little more unsettling.
DemoPls
It really makes me nervous, being chased by a guy who can either 1-hit you or Mori you in a matter of seconds. The music is the icing on the cake.
Demodog
His chase music has some feeling of loss in it, which makes it great
Demo easily, and while I really like DeathSlinger, Demo’s 80s sounding synth chase is sooooo good.
@AssassinZodiac said:I actually like Deathslinger's music the best, but Myers music is timeless. Also, Deathslinger was not part of the poll.
@AssassinZodiac said:
I actually like Deathslinger's music the best, but Myers music is timeless. Also, Deathslinger was not part of the poll.
Made before ptb
Doctor's. It's badass and terrifying. Those sirens in it really make me go "Oh ######### he's getting closer".
Oni, it would be demo if I could hear it under the Demo's constant foot steps and roars of good boi.
Even Demo's ptb chase music was better than the other three options.
The Demo theme is cool, but Myers' chase music still makes me panic sometimes Lol.
Michael's. I mean its the classic theme from the Halloween movies. Its iconic and awesome.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo of course. As much as I like Doctor's, Demo is a little more unsettling.
DemoPls
It really makes me nervous, being chased by a guy who can either 1-hit you or Mori you in a matter of seconds. The music is the icing on the cake.
Demodog
His chase music has some feeling of loss in it, which makes it great
Demo easily, and while I really like DeathSlinger, Demo’s 80s sounding synth chase is sooooo good.
Made before ptb
Doctor's. It's badass and terrifying. Those sirens in it really make me go "Oh ######### he's getting closer".
Oni, it would be demo if I could hear it under the Demo's constant foot steps and roars of good boi.
Even Demo's ptb chase music was better than the other three options.
The Demo theme is cool, but Myers' chase music still makes me panic sometimes Lol.
Michael's. I mean its the classic theme from the Halloween movies. Its iconic and awesome.