Favorite killer?
So I'm making a post for a not so serious matter since my last post people started bashing on me for my opinion so I'm making a lighter post! ๐
I'll start: my favorite killer is legion, not because of how I play them and such but more so because of Susie lol โค๏ธ I love susie
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Billy boi
Dont necessarily have a favorite, but I love Spirit, Wraith and Nurse. So they are at the top for me, since I like their designs and powers.
Since all these killers disappear in some way you could say I like invisible killers ๐
Lately, Ghostface.
Ghostface is my second favorite ๐
Pig
is this susie ๐
Billy
Yessssssss ๐
I like him because he psyches out survivors. Like, when you mark a survivor, most of them lose all confidence and are prone to making more mistakes during a chase, despite the chase being no different than when not marked lol
Yeah lol one day I was playing as him and a surviver accidentally ran into me and their character just started spazzing out. I'm guessing they were scared XD
The boogeyman himself;
RIGHT? Even at red ranks, they have NO idea what to do.
Thematically I love pig and huntress, but as far as actual power goes probably ghostface or huntress. Pig's RNG is too unreliable and over half the time doesn't do anything lol.
Nurse
Clown.
Have been trying out some fresh perk loadouts that I've never used before. The Tome challenges can encourage this.
Usually get good results with the big lad.
Same as you
Variety is the spice of life.
4k0c spirit