Behavior your nurse rework is trash

You should be ashamed of how bad you mutilated the nurse. Its terrible.

Comments

  • Hi there, fellow internet explorer user.

  • I know her cool down is very bad and I hate it but this isn’t the place to vent about it

  • @hex_genrush said:

    I know her cool down is very bad and I hate it but this isn’t the place to vent about it

    Exactly. You'll be ignored like the rest of us.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Hi there, fellow internet explorer user.

    Netscape navigator user. At least that’s what I imagine the brainiac at behavior who gave us this hot garbage of a cool down uses.

  • Saying she was reworked is a nice way of saying she was nerfed

  • funny I still see good nurse players doing just fine, maybe you're just not good with her.

  • Decent Nurses still demolish survivors with ease. Its that the 5 / omega -blink Nurses that also used Ruin have problems adjusting.

  • The problem is NOT the cooldown. Im main nurse. The problem is NURSE ON DEDICATED SERVERS . Full of bugs! cant blink sometimes, you get stuck after blink (cant even walk) thats is the REAL problem with her.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Saying she was reworked is a nice way of saying she was nerfed

    It’s a nerf lol, she got a cool down and all her addons got destroyed

  • @laKUKA said:

    The problem is NOT the cooldown. Im main nurse. The problem is NURSE ON DEDICATED SERVERS . Full of bugs! cant blink sometimes, you get stuck after blink (cant even walk) thats is the REAL problem with her.

    Well they are both problems. I’m not sure they are bugs.


    Behavior is constantly tweaking things behind the scenes so maybe they are fine tuning her nerf. How many times have you seen something like this: oh yeah, we changed that last patch and now that it’s on YouTube, we’ll put it in the patch notes.

  • @Gandalf said:

    i wonder when they will give a cooldown to billy, since every killer has a cd ability now

    They will give billy a cool down the day before all killers uninstall.