Why no crossplatform
Like honestly is sound slike such a good idea to link xbox, playstation, and switch players together since pc would destroy us. Would help playerbase and matchmaking immensely
Like honestly is sound slike such a good idea to link xbox, playstation, and switch players together since pc would destroy us. Would help playerbase and matchmaking immensely
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
work in progress.
I prefeer cross progression, including PC, so I can yeet of my PS4
Thank the entity
thank you, entity
They needed dedicated servers on xbox, now they have them (a terrible mistake, they are awful), they can now think about cross progression and cross play. After they fix dedicated servers for xbox cause boi survivor is unplayable.
Well, I think Xbox and PS4 would be a good choice for cross play. But I'm pretty sure Switch is missing a killer or two from what I heard?