Hahaha:p I always love chill games. I’ve been thinking about P3ing my Quentin for so long now but he’s got all the goodies lol
Chill as in no sweaty trophy hunting (except Myers and Huntress). Just rift challenges for that. Though survivor hitsquads will change your mind very quickly.
I P3'd Jeff and maxed all perks, then moved onto killers. Killers benefit more from having all perks if you plan on playing around with different builds.
Chill as in no sweaty trophy hunting (except Myers and Huntress). Just rift challenges for that. Though survivor hitsquads will change your mind very quickly.
I P3'd Jeff and maxed all perks, then moved onto killers. Killers benefit more from having all perks if you plan on playing around with different builds.
True. I have every character and multiple with every perk so it’s not too big of a deal.. it’s the killers for sure. Biggest downside of unlocking so many perks is trying to find your favourites again. I think Freddy and Plague are the only killers that I only have a couple dozen perks on. The others are all either maxed or close to it but I haven’t p3’d a killer for the cosmetics yet.
Meg was actually my first P3 character strictly for the trophy but I would play her more if I could get the Death Garden mask.
Currently saving bloodpoints for the next Killer. I say werewolf but I’m fine with being completely Pinheaded and wrong about a Werewolf:p
I've gotten it almost a year ago right now I'm struggling with skilled huntress.
Almost all of my long shots are because of bitter murmur and somehow tons on the swamp.. I’ll be chasing someone when another gets unhooked and I throw a Hail Mary from the boat (usually where I’ve happened to be).
Nurses would help if they have a death wish but good luck if they aren’t potatoes lol.
Any long shot downs need an element of pure luck and obviously skill/practise. Decreased cooldown helps but so many people know how to do decent fake-outs now so it’s even tougher.
I just hate how anything number related doesn’t tell you your progress so who knows how many you’ve actually downed but they didn’t register.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're now in the cool kids club. Your reward is chill games and new goal of P3ing every character in the game.
Holy moly, amazing job!
Hahaha:p I always love chill games. I’ve been thinking about P3ing my Quentin for so long now but he’s got all the goodies lol
Yea it’s nerdy of me but I had to do it. Doc was holding his last prescription pad so I got him to fill it out. Lol
Chill as in no sweaty trophy hunting (except Myers and Huntress). Just rift challenges for that. Though survivor hitsquads will change your mind very quickly.
I P3'd Jeff and maxed all perks, then moved onto killers. Killers benefit more from having all perks if you plan on playing around with different builds.
True. I have every character and multiple with every perk so it’s not too big of a deal.. it’s the killers for sure. Biggest downside of unlocking so many perks is trying to find your favourites again. I think Freddy and Plague are the only killers that I only have a couple dozen perks on. The others are all either maxed or close to it but I haven’t p3’d a killer for the cosmetics yet.
Meg was actually my first P3 character strictly for the trophy but I would play her more if I could get the Death Garden mask.
Currently saving bloodpoints for the next Killer. I say werewolf but I’m fine with being completely Pinheaded and wrong about a Werewolf:p
I've gotten it almost a year ago right now I'm struggling with skilled huntress.
Almost all of my long shots are because of bitter murmur and somehow tons on the swamp.. I’ll be chasing someone when another gets unhooked and I throw a Hail Mary from the boat (usually where I’ve happened to be).
Nurses would help if they have a death wish but good luck if they aren’t potatoes lol.
Any long shot downs need an element of pure luck and obviously skill/practise. Decreased cooldown helps but so many people know how to do decent fake-outs now so it’s even tougher.
I just hate how anything number related doesn’t tell you your progress so who knows how many you’ve actually downed but they didn’t register.
Totally just reminded me of the bar scene from Leprechaun 2. You’ll know what I’m talking about if you’re a Leprechaun fan like me:p