Give us brightness settings
Instead of addressing Blendettes and camo clothes just give us a brightness option. I literally can't see people on the new Lery's or in the basement. Right now, we're deaf AND blind. Freddy's dream world gives mixed results, sometimes making maps clearer and sometimes making maps harder to see. Make dark maps for all I care, but don't sacrifice our sight for cool looks.
Comments
I think that killer just need bright setting, same with Freddy, purge your eyes of the darkness
Most survivors are easy to see. It's just Blendettes that need to be nerfed. Maybe then they wouldn't make up 50% of survivors.
Lightborn: Maps are considerably brighter
what why. that sounds so useful
Brightness, colorblind, something to tone down large screen effects for epileptic players.. all these things and more can be yours...
Not gonna lie I think Blendette is the most OP character in the game. More so than Nurse. 4 of them on yamoaka or coldwind and it's GG.
It is especially terrible on console. On PC you can easily change your brightness settings but it’s a bit harder to do on console. You have to do it through your TV (if it has the settings to do so). Just too much of a hassle.
I don’t have too much if an issue on Colwind but Yamaoka has WAY too many dark spots on the map.
They should make killers see better in the dark or something. It would make sense.