TRAPPERS TRAPS CAN NO LONGER BE SABOTAGED
betwe this change and the reset your trap change I’m so happy
betwe this change and the reset your trap change I’m so happy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think I've ever seen anyone sabo bear traps so not really a big nerf lol
I didn't even know you COULD sabo traps. I just assumed it was a close the trap and move on.
I’ve gone up against a few sabo teams so while this isn’t a big buff it’s definitely nice lol
I used to take hangmans trick on him sometimes if I saw toolboxes. Thankfully I won't have to waste a perk slot anymore.
Yeah i didn't notice my traps getting sabo'd that often tbh.
Only thing left I want for trapper is starting with atleast +1 trap as his base kit and being able to walk over your traps.
Just an question: How many people you saw sabotaging it? for me its only 1
I might actually use trapper after this update goes live, might...