Toolbox rush..
So any killers out there been playing the past few hours since dev notes?
If you have, and your like me, are you noticing everyone using toolboxes now because they are getting nerfed
Tagged:
Trusted
So any killers out there been playing the past few hours since dev notes?
If you have, and your like me, are you noticing everyone using toolboxes now because they are getting nerfed
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is going to be a record breaking gen completion video coming out soon. I can bet on that. I think it will be 6 seconds lol.
Yeah all of the brand new parts and commodious will be getting used, impossible skill checks doc here I come!
I'ma be using up all the 500+ toolboxes I have across all my survivors for the next 2 weeks. Sorry killers!
Franklins, Knockout, Sloppy, Thana
Slug them, let them bleed out.
#owned
Damn, you is evil.
I mean, I don't think you can really blame a killer for that if people are going to just bring all the most OP toolboxes in every game lol
Think of it as a punishment:P
Im just messin with ya. Although letting em bleed out is kinda overkill. Do whatcha want though!
Nothing unusual here.
Insta-heals were popping left & right after their announced nerfs, the 2 rarer Moris got announced nerfs and suddenly Killers were always killing the first Survivor they found, they said Iridescent Head would now remove 4 Hunting Hatchets & i was facing a LOT more Huntresses...
People like getting one last taste of something strong.
######### me, your on ps4 like me too
Well if you happen to run into me, send me a message and I'll take it off for you ๐
They are just spending toolboxes since the upcoming nerf.
Is your tag the same as on the forum?
Yup! However its Doc-W--HOLLIDAY instead of with underscores. I just couldn't use dashes when making my forum name.
Not necessarily even a nerf, sounds like they are basically making a basic toolbox like just having a brand new part and nothing else. Which, that alone is still hella powerful.
I am actually saving mine up now, because these ones sound even more powerful tbh. Since they will do more in a shorter period of time, even if less overall.
Well yeah, if you think they'll be better, that'd make sense.
What i meant is: If the general community sees their preferred consumables get nerfed from their perspective, they'll make use of their current power.
I am more worried about the sabo changes, I don't think folks have realized how powerful sabo will be now. I actually predict sabo gets nerfed again next update after this one.