New "Hangman's Trick" as fourth perk for Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit meme build?
New Hangman's Trick lets you see auras of Survivors near a hook. I can pick up someone and get info on any Survivors near a hook so I can make a run for them straight-up while still carrying the Survivor. What do you think? Worth it if the numbers are high enough?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You call it a meme. I call it a lifestyle.
Drill spam Piggy is coming for you
Well it certainly beats Monstrous Shrine...
Monstrous Shrine is next to useless
I never considered Monstrous Shrine for a fourth because it trash. :P I tried Thrilling Tremors, but I don't really like the perk because of the cooldown.
No it isn't...
It is STRAIGHT UP useless!
Demo boy with it's "ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAR GIT YO ASS BACK HERE BOAH ROAR ROAR" comin to a hook near you.