sorry

sorry about violate forum rules.

Comments

  • YOU will get banned for naming and shaming though :D

  • You can't name and shame, dude. You should really cover up the name of the user.

  • @Homer2017

    you are violating forum rules. you may not witch hunt here, and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them.

    you are lucky that these nice people were willing to tell you what youve done wrong. you have been informed. refusal to remove your links may result in a forum ban.
  • sorry about violate forum rules.
    I was so angry about lag switching that I made a mistake.
    I am grateful and sorry to all who have told me of the violation.

  • Lowbei said:
    @Homer2017

    you are violating forum rules. you may not witch hunt here, and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them.

    you are lucky that these nice people were willing to tell you what youve done wrong. you have been informed. refusal to remove your links may result in a forum ban.
    Any news on when you start as mod?
  • Homer2017 said:

    sorry about violate forum rules.
    I was so angry about lag switching that I made a mistake.
    I am grateful and sorry to all who have told me of the violation.

    thank you for the mature response, and know that we all hate lag switchers.

    Tsulan said:
    Lowbei said:
    @Homer2017

    you are violating forum rules. you may not witch hunt here, and ignorance of the rules is not an excuse to break them.

    you are lucky that these nice people were willing to tell you what youve done wrong. you have been informed. refusal to remove your links may result in a forum ban.
    Any news on when you start as mod?
    you will have to ask clyde :)
  • @Homer2017 said:
    sorry about violate forum rules.
    I was so angry about lag switching that I made a mistake.
    I am grateful and sorry to all who have told me of the violation.

    No worries, man. Glad to help. (: