Saving Bloodpoints in Tome 2 Level 3

20200217_200033.png

I think this is the best possible way of saving Bloodpoints while also making it to the end of the level. Hope this helps everyone!

Comments

  • Perfect! I plan on p3’ing the new killer ASAP. Thank you!

  • yeah iv planned the same, havent had a chance to play yet but i did this with the previous levels too so i think i have 500,000bp stocked already so new killer will get about 1,900,000BP straight away haha

  • @BaschFonRonsenburg said:

    Perfect! I plan on p3’ing the new killer ASAP. Thank you!

    Hey no problem mate. Just glad it was helpful

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    yeah iv planned the same, havent had a chance to play yet but i did this with the previous levels too so i think i have 500,000bp stocked already so new killer will get about 1,900,000BP straight away haha

    Same I started doing it around level 2 or 3 last tome and it was helpful for levelling up Oni. Think you can get more than that but maybe I'm wrong. 1.9mil bp is definitely something great for the new killer lol

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1101276#Comment_1101276

    Same I started doing it around level 2 or 3 last tome and it was helpful for levelling up Oni. Think you can get more than that but maybe I'm wrong. 1.9mil bp is definitely something great for the new killer lol

    it depends on how the bloodwebs in the tomes act, this time around in level 2 i believe had 3 challenges in a row down a single path multiple times forcing you to complete more than normal but like you said its a great start either way! who knows might actually get some decent perks out of all the teachable ones haha

  • @Stitch7833 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1101509#Comment_1101509

    it depends on how the bloodwebs in the tomes act, this time around in level 2 i believe had 3 challenges in a row down a single path multiple times forcing you to complete more than normal but like you said its a great start either way! who knows might actually get some decent perks out of all the teachable ones haha

    Yea those 3 down a single path were extremely annoying lol I'd rather complete them before the new killer comes out but I guess I can't then.

    Hopefully we get decent perks but usually we only get one good perk per side. I'll level survivor first unless the killer has an extremely good perk.