Buff to Whispers
Instead of having the Entity whspering, Whispers should have Mathieu Cote's voice whispering : "I think we did a pretty good job so far".
Change my mind.
Instead of having the Entity whspering, Whispers should have Mathieu Cote's voice whispering : "I think we did a pretty good job so far".
Change my mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guy sipping coffee occasionally chiming in "He's over there. Sluuuurp"
Okay, I know this is just a meme thread but I always thought whispers had different sounds for each killer, like the Plague's when she had Corrupt Purge, and I was so sad when I found out it's just the same old, boring moaning. Like I know it's unrealistic, but i wish they'd make it unique for each killer and actually interesting to listen to.
That would be hilarious.
Or you could have one of them say “We’re aware of this bug and hope to have more information we can share with you soon*”
*Soon being anytime within the next 12-24 months.
Just have random dev quotes echoing in the background.