Deathgarden mask for console
Is this ever going to make an appearance in the shop or something. Or was it concluded that it will not come to console?
Is this ever going to make an appearance in the shop or something. Or was it concluded that it will not come to console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Think you have to pay money for the dead game
Don't see why you'd want them anyway, They look crap.
To cover meg and trappers ugly faces
I would enjoy having this on console.
It makes Meg not look like a rat
I want the Deathgarden Trapper mask to go with my current Trapper outfit. It would look pretty great aesthetic-wise.
I mean, they said no more exclusives so why not?
"I paid for the game and got it as a bonus, why should they get it?"
Same reason as golden feng or science fair claudette. They paid for a ticket to the event, and got it as a bonus.
Both are extras that came when you paid for something else.
If they want no exclusives, this would definitely fit the bill.
Fair enough
Deathgarden is free now.
I bought the game on PC but am on console, I think there should be a code for it when u buy the game