What is the Killer equivalent of dying on hook?
When survivors have a bad game they can just die on the hook. What are killers supposed to do when they are getting rekt instead of dcing?
When survivors have a bad game they can just die on the hook. What are killers supposed to do when they are getting rekt instead of dcing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
AFK wraith I guess?
I just walk back and forth between gens and kick them. Maybe smack someone here and there. Just to get points from a bad match.
I go and play basement guardian. If they don't go in, they get no evader or unbreakable points, plus no chase bp.