I still have meg mask
uhm... Devs? I didnt pay for deathgarden... i should have this... I thought the devs would take the free cosmetics away from those who didnt pay for the game.
uhm... Devs? I didnt pay for deathgarden... i should have this... I thought the devs would take the free cosmetics away from those who didnt pay for the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why are you complaining about a free cosmetic?
eh. idk. I just feel that people who actually paid for deathgarden should have something exclusive.
Did you download it when it went Free on Steam? If so its fair game.
yes i did
That's why then behavior made the game free with the intention of people getting the cosmetics.
oooooohhhhhhh
I have death garden on PC which I bought but I play DbD on PS4... I want my skin :((((