[SUGG] A Way to Not Force DCs due to Bugs

Well, i just had to DC after a bug in a match that made me unkillable (even in EGC) and even after I DC, the Killer was forced to DC also, cause the match didnt finish at all.


A huge bug.


But how can we avoid DC cause of bugs? I mean, nobody wanna a lot of Punishment Tiers of DC because had a lot of bugs. So, its worth to wait until the end of the match.


So, introduce something that, after EGC, the match is over, all remaining survivors and the killer, if they cant get the match finished, so its a bug, and after some seconds, there will be a forced DC coming from the server that wont count as a normal DC, and no punishment applied. (Sorry the bad writing)


The DC Banning is great. But you have to adress when a player is bugged and the match never ends, so they are forced to DC. I think this is the most simple way to do that.

Comments