Let the player see their quest ingame
Have the selected quest show up at the top left of the screen of all players so they can see what needs to be done. Just a quality of life
Have the selected quest show up at the top left of the screen of all players so they can see what needs to be done. Just a quality of life
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good idea. I wouldn't mind it in the esc menu.
I also would love if it stopped blocking my screen like a pop-up from hell while I am trying to navigate, which makes me want to get adblock in game.