Buff Kindred Range

If anything, buff its range; preferably doubling it or so; solely so it becomes a useful tactic to track killers that like to 'puppy dog' their hooked victims at a distance - but stay just out of range of normal kindred so they aren't spotted (killers like Hag with traps nearby to teleport to; Huntress for hatchet throws; Ghostface; etc.).

Comments

  • Lowkey I feel like kindred should become basekit and potentially get a rework like this:

    Kindred:

    *Upon being hooked, grant all survivors a 3% speed boost for 30/40/50 seconds.

    *While hooked, all survivors' healing speed is increased by 15%.

    *When you unhook any survivor, you both gain 5% movement speed for 10/12.5/15 seconds.

    Just a concept, what'd you think?

  • @PassarinoT said:

    Lowkey I feel like kindred should become basekit and potentially get a rework like this:

    Kindred:

    *Upon being hooked, grant all survivors a 3% speed boost for 30/40/50 seconds.

    *While hooked, all survivors' healing speed is increased by 15%.

    *When you unhook any survivor, you both gain 5% movement speed for 10/12.5/15 seconds.

    Just a concept, what'd you think?

    I don't know. I am not sure how I feel about aura-reading being a baseline. I kind of like that it requires a perk slot in order to be able to tell where your teammates are after hooks and where the killer is; but I do like the speed-enhancement idea. Though, speed is an iffy thing to touch. Survivors already have loops and stuff to escape chases; I don't know about giving them more speed to get out of a chase if the killer decides to pursue them after unhook - and if it overlaps with the upon being hooked speed buff as well

  • It doesn't really need it tbh.

    After the recent buff it became a really good perk that i use pretty consistently in my soloq matches.

  • 32 meter Kindred is insane. That gives you crystal clear info on where the Killer is for a huge distance. It already gives you a good idea on which direction the Killer is heading; it does not need to be stronger than that.

  • How about buff open handed, so its worth combining with kindred?

    Kindred is fine as it is

    (As SWF with open handed, kindred can be really strong...)