Who is your survivor main?
So I have a question for all of you, what survivor do you main, I know they are just skins but I would like to see.
My guilty pleasure, I main Claudette
Tagged:
Trusted
So I have a question for all of you, what survivor do you main, I know they are just skins but I would like to see.
My guilty pleasure, I main Claudette
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't have one.
I switch between Nea, Meg (mostly these 2), Jake, Bill, Feng. And lately I've been playing more often as Yui.
Ace. But I am wanting to 50/50 Ace and Steve, since I absolutely love Stranger Things, and Steve has (in my opinion) 3 of the top 5 best survivor skins. (however, Steve isn't even level 50 yet, so oof.)
Bill
I played L4D when I was young, can’t let him go
Nancy <3
Also Nancy ^ because 1. Something about her character interests me a lot and 2. I'm a fan of Stranger Things.
I got 2 and I'm not picking favorite. Feng and Dweet
Dwight! I love how wimpy he is and his cosmetics are funny and good to mix and match with.
Jeff, because he looks alot like me and wears outfits that I would wear.
Or Kate, because she is nice to watch run.
Yeah his cosmetics are great!
Quentin is my favourite.
But I also love all of the males and Nancy <3 especially Ash, Steve, Jeff and Bill
Nea i played steve for a bit but the drawback i got for my love of nea was too great plus i like her skins