Huntress Mains, a quick word?

I'm trying to get her achievement "skilled Huntress but even with Nurses calling 2 and deerstalker 3 this one is tough. I'm a huntress noob so is there any neat tips that will help with this? Or is the best way to get this to just power through and learn her?

Comments

  • Just farm with the survivors. They’ll get the hint soon enough you aren’t out to kill and just want to practise long range shots.

  • @2LuvRias said:

    I'm trying to get her achievement "skilled Huntress but even with Nurses calling 2 and deerstalker 3 this one is tough. I'm a huntress noob so is there any neat tips that will help with this? Or is the best way to get this to just power through and learn her?

    what system are you on? did you earn it yet? there were a couple of threads that helped me...they're below...i didn't earn the trophy yet but i am still plugging away using the devour and iri heads. devour tier 3 lights up when you are 24 meters away. i hate playing like this but i want the trophy so i have to

    @GraveHunter said:

    Hello all,

    I want to know how one can get this trophy:

    Skilled Huntress

    In public matches, down survivors 100 times with The Huntress' Hatchets further than 24 meters.

    I don't know what to do anymore to get this one. I tried to play normally and hope for the best...

    I tried playing nice in the hope survivors would give me a "free hit" in the exit gate, but all I get is people who immediately leave or just dodge every hatchet I throw.

    At this point, I don't even know what to do anymore to get this one.

    Any tips from you guys/girls? :)

    @drekin7979 said:

    Hi all. Huntress is not one of my most favoured killers (I know git gud etc) but I am finishing off the trophies and finding grinding for 'Skilled Huntress' a particularly irritating experience. I mean 100 DOWNS. FROM 24 metres away? It should just be 100 downs from any distance or 100 HITS from 24 metres. Or am I just being a big tart? Thanks.


  • just keep chucking hatchets. And burn a lot of good, open map offerings.

    1. Equip Devour Hope and Undying.
    2. Hook a survivor.
    3. Back off until Devour Hope lits up.
    4. Wind up a hatchet and wait.
    5. Toss the hatchet at the hook when the rescue happens.

    BONUS: farm the achievement by playing around with the survivors when they wait inside the gates.

  • You could level her up equip one hit hatches and start with 2 extra hatchets add ons and stay at least 24 metres from the hook ;) But mostly practice with her takes time and it is very satisfying when you get good with her

  • I got the achievement aqhikd as go, still thank you everyone for the help:)

  • https://twitter.com/umbra_bug/status/1293506410580451328?s=20

    Here you have a guide from one of the best Huntress Players.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://twitter.com/umbra_bug/status/1293506410580451328?s=20

    Here you have a guide from one of the best Huntress Players.

    Funny how she doesn’t show the crosshairs on her monitor.

    None of them will admit it, but they all use it.