I have a great computer, so I play on ultra at 100% resolution and it's still pretty smooth. I know low is better strategically, but I'd rather lose a pretty game than win an ugly one ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Console tier
Game is very poorly optimized.
My pc isnt the greatest, but I love to watch multiple streams while I play so I need to play on Low. However I do prefer playing on Medium when I can.
Medium is my favorite.
only way i can get a consistent framerate
Low for decent FPS as well. I usually get around 50, so any higher isn't worth it.
I have a great computer, so I play on ultra at 100% resolution and it's still pretty smooth. I know low is better strategically, but I'd rather lose a pretty game than win an ugly one ๐
Ultra low console