I hope ya'll stocked on moris
They are gonna come in handy when level 3 of archives is out and everyone will start bringing keys. Who comes up with these challenges?
They are gonna come in handy when level 3 of archives is out and everyone will start bringing keys. Who comes up with these challenges?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as it's a Myers or Ghost Face he can Mori me any day of the week UwU
Devour Hope is more fun if you get lucky and have a good totem hiding spot. I love the panic that ensues when I start one shotting.
Is there seriously another key challenge? I wasted green keys last time but that's not gonna work this time.
There is also a mori challenge on level 4 as well, they should really stop with the annoying challenges.
It does make you wonder if the dev team secretly enjoys the toxicity... just a little.
Well, guess I’ll just be dodging more often then. Mori and Key challenges should not exist at all.