Feel bad with (new?) dedicaded servers

I live in Republic of Buryatia (Russia) and recently my average ping increased from 130 to 160.

What happened?

Comments

  • I swore enough and hated it for this game. Dedicated server has sunk the game officially, so why?

    • The increase in the rate of lagswitch, the new reason why it is generally lagswitch, is that we are experiencing delays due to the pings of others.
    • Corrupted hitboxes further deteriorate
    • Imbalance in the game
    • Nonsense and frustrating bugs
    • Dead hard not work

    As a result, there is no shame in this game that I have not only experienced for a safe environment. As a result, the game is slowly dying. We don't have to test the private server and there is an explanation for BHVR for the subject of hitboxes. The explanation is as follows: Hitboxes announced that it will be rearranged due to Dedicated Server.

    What really annoys me begins here. Why are the hitboxes to be organized in the testing phase? Why do we have to test the dedicated server? Why do we have to experience this torture?!

    I see the titles "I will leave the game" and people don't care because the game is still alive. You can mock as much as you want, laugh as much as you want, but when this game dies, what will BHVR think about doing then?

    Because of these ridiculous disgraces, I immediately quit the game and get punished. So who is responsible for this? Players no longer have patience!

    This job is no joke!

  • I also want to mention. The dedicated server said they would remove it if we did not get the results we wanted. So what happened? The mentioned word remained in his word!

    I can't play the game because I was punished for the embarrassing incidents I had. As if I left the game willingly! BHVR doesn't even have to read what I write.

    But I'm telling you. My patience is exhausted and those who play the game are exhausted!

  • In my persona expirience my ping is better now. Dead hard is however a problem.