Will we ever see another ash skin
I know the show that got him into dbd is cancelled sadly but surely we could get a skin or two from the original trilogy of movies. I hope that he isn't just left behind since he's licensed and nothing is happening with him anymore it would be a sad end to in my opinion the best horror icon.
Comments
I would legit be surprised if Ash never got anymore cosmetics.
Give it time. They will come.
What could they do though? They did all of his outfits from the series.
They could do a skin from army of darkness
To be honest I think they should ask all licenses for a little wiggle room to make shard available outfits so dbd can get creative.
I would like Ash to run around in a Halloween themed pumpkin suit. Just big pumpkin on the torso and a stem on his head.
THE GREAT PUMPKIN ASHLEY J. WILLIAMS
I'd like to see a Deadite Ash skin.
Or an Ash skin with a chainsaw....for Hillbilly. :P