Unable to find Survivor Game - Already Tried Disabling Cross Play
Why can't I find a survivor game? I already tried disabling cross play, so please do not suggest what I already tried. Yes I did restart the game. I'm rank 20 because I just came back after a long hiatus. Now I can't even get into a single game. Help? There are over 20k players on steamcharts.
Comments
Yep, due to DBDs matchmaking there's barely anyone to play against in those ranks, your best bet is queueing up with someone around rank 10 and then you'll start getting lobbies
1. There is no cross play
2. If you mean you queue as a survivor and you wait half an hour. Blame that on the DEVs making the game a horrible experience and a stress show for killers making nobody to want to hardly play them anymore.
I don't know anyone who is rank 10. I don't know anybody who plays this game. Heck I don't even have any friends, real life or online. How am I supposed to get my rank up then?
Are you sure there is no cross play?
EDIT: I misclicked. This obviously didn't solve my problem.
Unless there is between Xbox and PC, but I've played PS4 and PC and never had cross play players on my team or against me
Wait. When was cross-play added?
I'm on Xbox and I haven't heard anything about it.
That's what I was saying
It's crossplay but not what you think. It's between Steam and Windows 10 store only.
Xbox possibly shafted again?
Wouldn't be the first time. They did cancel Space Hulk: Deathwing on me after all.
I play PlayStation so it wasn't just Xbox, he said it was between and Stream and Windows 10 store
Someone on Playstation DID actually post a match with a PC killer in their lobby. I assumed that it was possible from Playstation.
I know what you're referring to, someone said that hackers have found a way to get into console servers somehow. A Dev never confirmed this but that's what I heard