BIG issue with the DC penalty...

I've been playing SWF lately and both my friends have been disconnected from the game against their will and given a timeout for it. On top of that, just today, I've had it happen twice which has resulted in being timed out and had my timeout increased as if I'm the one disconnecting 🤔

Comments

  • Yes because that's how disconnecting works.

    If you/them got disconnected because client screwed up they should fix that. Other than that they can't see which disconnect was a rage quit or just a internet loss.

  • Yes. Sadly if the game kicks you, it's still just "your fault". What they need is an option to allow you to reconnect to the game, that would be ideal for those that didn't want to leave in the first place. (game crashes etc.)

    Perhaps the penalty can just last as long as the match is going on for? And add up that way for continuous issues. Just a thought.