Challenge
I am going to attempt the No mither challenge. I will update if i pass each game.
I am going to attempt the No mither challenge. I will update if i pass each game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's honestly not a difficult challenge at all. Just run resilience with a commodious toolbox and sit on gens avoiding the killer. The game goes by in 5 minutes and it's an ez escape.
Just don't take object of obsession. Take Iron Will (THIS ONE IS REALLY HELPFUL), Quick & Quiet, Sole Survivor, Dance With Me, Sprint Burst, Tenacity, Head On, Flip-Flop, Better Together, and/or Kindred. (List of optional non-meta perks, that synergize well with each other or with no mither - taking the meta perks is just as well).
If you are really ballsy I did it with Decisive Strike, Dead Hard, Spine Chilld, and Resilience.