When do parts 3 and 4 of Tome 2 come out?
Basically topic...I wasn't around for the first one. So will they come out before "the rift" closes,or will they be in a new pass?
Tagged:
Trusted
Basically topic...I wasn't around for the first one. So will they come out before "the rift" closes,or will they be in a new pass?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Monday is part 3. Can't recall when part 4 comes though, check the ingame news, it says when.
Okay thanks. Wasn't sure if it was known or not.
Level 3 monday, level 4 in 23 days
I hope the killer challenges are better than before. 5 chaser emblems is dull because you can only get 1 emblem per game.
According to the in-game News, the next level releases on the 17th, which is Monday, and Level IV is three weeks later, on March 9.