I just watch videos, that's about it, queue times as a KIller are insanely fast sometimes so I barely get enough time to watch even half or a quarter of a video sometimes.
I'd recommend just tabbing out and watch a video with your mouse over the DBD Tab to pop up a small window, just so you know if you got a lobby early or later on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you have a switch, you could put on Pokemon. That's what I do.
I was playing Temtem but I caught up with the alpha so I've just been watching youtube or messing around on the forums.
.io games are still a thing to waste some time in as well. :)
Edit: Thinking on it, I might just boot up an old school pokemon game and do a Nuzlocke challenge between games.
@Witas
I just watch videos, that's about it, queue times as a KIller are insanely fast sometimes so I barely get enough time to watch even half or a quarter of a video sometimes.
I'd recommend just tabbing out and watch a video with your mouse over the DBD Tab to pop up a small window, just so you know if you got a lobby early or later on.
visiting reddit or here.