Holy cannoli, bottom level of Saw map is pitch dark

Especially the parts with no overhanging lights. I literally could not see the Tapp 3 ft in front of me.

I wish survivors had difficulty seeing and it was killers who can use darkness and cornfields and the like to their advantage.

Comments

  • It's been normal for me.

    I'd like to see some screenshots.

  • I personally think both the Yamaoka maps are worse as far as being too dark.

  • Yes

    The Game sucks. Both sides.

  • @TAG said:

    I personally think both the Yamaoka maps are worse as far as being too dark.

    Its not just the darkness. The, what i call, street furniture is all really high and it helps cater to those urban types and the scratchmark less builds. It also helps hide the blood pretty well. I guess it is a legion favored map and a trapper map.

    As killer with no bloodhound finding a surv there with IW, no blood and no scratch marks is goona not be an easy affair. But run a build for one map? Nah.