Prestige Outfits in Outfit Listing
I have to know...when you look on a character at the outfits you already own...how come the prestige outfits aren't included in that list? I feel like they should be.
I have to know...when you look on a character at the outfits you already own...how come the prestige outfits aren't included in that list? I feel like they should be.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only ones that show up are the ones bought from the store, ones from dlc and prestige don’t.
But they really should!
Personally, I think the best solution would be to allow us to make preset outfits, but I don't want them using resources coding that when there are more important issues to tackle.
Not just preset outfits, entire loadouts. Perks, addons, items etc. Everything.
It would be convenient, BUT BUT BUT there is way too big a risk of it bugging something totally unrelated
Yeah. Loadouts are implemented...somehow chase music is bugged.
Chase music is fixed... Billy and Bubba chainsaws no longer are one hit downs lol