######### is this pallet? LMAO
Claudette just dc'd after that lol
EDIT: It is a dead end
Claudette just dc'd after that lol
EDIT: It is a dead end
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't tell what's going on. Is that a dead end pallet? As in she's trapped in there?
I try to not be mean with the devs and the game, but like, how can that even be a thing?
Oh the door opens when the powers on making the game think it's not a dead end
Ooooh
It is
Lmao. I have never come across this pallet with the doors closed. That would be such a fun moment if I ever trapped a survivor in there. We need more dead end pallets on all maps.
I've come across this pallet before, funny as hell.
I learned the hard way with this pallet
that's what happens with procedural map creation, a minimum number of pallets to be respected and linking loops to the game progression (i.e. the gen being completed, hence the door open).
Something like that happened to me a year ago in the game I spawned in the corner room with the pig head over a hole and both doors were completely closed and there was a generator with me (this was before EGC check it out https://youtu.be/ih5y3_fV4Bg
That looks to be an openable door.
Oh my god. I'm laughing but what an evil pallet spawn.
I love cornering a survivor with no escape. Like in Laurie's house with the one man generator, it’s fun sneaking up the stairs with Wraith and uncloaking in the doorway. I love seeing their panicked spinning and running. I’ll stand there for a full minute, spinning erratically just to make them suffer a little more.